CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
Assessment Form Inside Canada
press Enter

Identification Documents (Principal Applicant)

Studies (Principal Applicant)

• Multiple selections are allowed
• Earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
• Had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

Work Experience

Multiple selections are allowed.
It must have been paid and full-time (minimum 30 hours per week or an equal amount in part-time) in NOC 0, A or B.

Language Test (Principal Applicant)

If so, which language test did you take for your second official language?

Language Test (Spouse)

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.