My NorthVista Immigration Assistance Plan Through COVID-19.
Spousal Sponsorship Canada

Family SponsorshipGet Approval of Spousal & Parental Sponsorships

Looking to invite your family to live in Canada? Spousal and Parental Sponsorship gives you a chance to live with your loved ones.

Check your eligibility criteria with us. North Vista Immigration Consultant can help meet your requirements. Call us or fill out our Online Assessment Form.

Spousal Sponsorship Canada

If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your partner, spouse, or dependent children. They can become permanent residents if they’re already living in Canada and have permanent residency. The entire process takes around 12 months to conclude. You need to meet several requirements before you apply.

Spousal Sponsorship also requires you to become financially stable before inviting your family. You also need a proper plan to accommodate your spouse, children, or other family members.

Since the spousal sponsorship process is long and complex, you’ll need help from experts. A North Vista Immigration consultant can guide you through the process. We also eliminate additional processes, allowing you to save time. As your family living back home needs to complete documentation, we can assist with the steps they need to take.

What Requirements that You Need to Meet?


Here is something that you need to consider.

  • Get a penitentiary, nonexistent jail, or prison record
  • Proof of paying all the immigration loan, family support payment, and performance bond
  • Have a legal marriage certificate
  • Should not receive government financial assistance
  • Need to be above 18 years of age
  • Never have defaulted immigration loan
  • Need to have enough funds to support partner or spouse for at least three years
  • Never have dealt with bankruptcy

Who can you Sponsor?

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

You can sponsor the following family members under Spousal Sponsorship.

  • Sisters, nieces, nephews, or grandchildren
  • Relatives of the above-mentioned family members, such as dependent children or spouse
  • Spouse or common-law partner
  • Daughter or son
  • Conjugal partner
  • Grandparent
  • Parent
  • Uncle and aunt

But before sponsoring them, make sure that they meet all the requirements of Spousal Sponsorship in Canada.

When Can You Sponsor Your Spouse, Partner, or Independent Child?

  • If you’re a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your partner, spouse, or independent child. But you need to be financially stable before you invite them to live with you.
    • You need to support your relatives for at least three years
    • You need to provide the basic needs such as clothing, food, and shelter
    • Your spouse, partner, or any other family member should not need support from the government

Contact North Vista Immigration Consultant

Call us today, and understand whether you’re eligible for the Sponsorship. Get expert advice and ensure to get a visa quickly. North Vista Immigration Consultant makes the process seamless and eligible for you.

Get registered today and invite your family to Canada!
170 Robert Speck Pkwy #204, Mississauga, ON
+1 (647) 660-5758

Follow us:

Professional Canadian Immigration Source Since 2013

North Vista Immigration Canada is a leading immigration consultancy firm in Mississauga, Canada, with a global outreach! Our clients are from various regions such as the Middle East, Far East, Europe, South Asia, North Africa and South America.

Copyright © NVM Group Inc 2021, Designed by AM Digital

North Vista