FSW (Federal Skilled Worker)
Assessment Form Outside Canada
press Enter

Identification Documents (Principal Applicant)

Studies (Principal Applicant)

• Earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
• Had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

Work Experience

It must have been paid and full-time (minimum 30 hours per week or an equal amount in part-time) in NOC 0, A or B.

English Language (Principal Applicant)

If so, which language test did you take for your second official language?

English Language (Spouse)

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Funds required (in Canadian dollars)