Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
To be eligible for the Investor Program, you must:
- Have, alone or with your accompanying spouse or de facto spouse, legally acquired net assets of at least C$2,000,000, excluding any amounts received by donation less than six months before your application is submitted
- Have management experience for at least two years in the five years preceding the application for selection. This experience must include duties related to the planning, management and control of financial, human or material resources under your authority. This does not include experience acquired in an apprenticeship, training or specialization leading to a diploma
- Intend to settle in Québec
- Sign an investment agreement with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to participate in the Investor Program
- Make a five-year term investment of C$1,200,000 with Investissement Québec – Immigrants Investisseurs Inc.
Your application will also be assessed on other factors, such as your age, education and language skills.
- The investment agreement is one of the documents to be submitted with the permanent selection application.
- The investment of C$1,200,000 for a five-year term is guaranteed by the Government of Québec.
- Brokers and trust companies offer the possibility of financing the investment.
Source: Quebec Immigration Official website