EXPERT CANADIAN IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS IN MISSISSAUGA
Student Direct Stream
The Student Direct Stream (SDS) is an expedited study permit processing program available to legal residents living in China, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, Morocco, Senegal or Vietnam, who want to study in Canada at a post-secondary designated learning institution (DLI) and who meet specific requirements by providing upfront documentation.
The processing time for SDS applications is generally 20 calendar days. Processing starts after receipt of a complete application and biometrics.
SDS Eligibility requirements
- To be a legal resident living in China, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, Morocco, Senegal or Vietnam
- Have a Letter of acceptance from a post-secondary DLI
- Have a proof of payment of tuition fees for the first year of study
- Live outside of Canada while applying
- Have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAN$10,000 or more
- Get a medical exam before applying (if needed)
- Get a police certificate before applying (if needed)
- Have the most recent secondary or post-secondary school transcript(s)
- Have a valid language test result
Application fees you need to pay:
Application Fees and Biometrics Fees
Depending on your situation, you may need to pay third parties for:
- medical exams
- police certificates
- language testing
What NVI can help you with?
- Analyze your case and set up specific strategy for your Study permit application,
- Apply for getting your Study permit via SDS,
- Provide you admission services, including but not limited to
- finding the post-secondary designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada that is most suitable for you,
- preparing the necessary documentation package for admission.
- Ensure to avoid omissions/mistakes in your application forms and during document collection
- Make sure you meet up with all required deadlines
- Interview consultation (if IRCC requires one)
- Clarify your questions on the application
- Contact IRCC when necessary to inquire information or explain facts on your case, if needed.